Mr Jaydeep Shah
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Master of Surgery (Trauma and Orthopaedics)
- FRCSEd (Trauma and Orthopaedics
Special Clinical Interests
- Primary Hip replacement (Cemented and Uncemented)
- Primary Knee replacement
- Complex Upper limb (Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand) fracture fixation
- Carpal tunnel decompression
- Trigger finger release
- Dupuytren contracture excision
- Cubital tunnel decompression
- Ganglion excision
- Dequervain’s release
Current NHS and/or university posts
- I am working as a Consultant orthopaedic surgeon in Princess of Wales Hospital for more than 5 years. I have been a clinical Governance lead for the department for more than 5 years. Recently I have taken up the job of Clinical lead for Trauma for the hospital.
- I graduated from India (MBBS), Baroda Medical College, and underwent 4 years residence training in Trauma and Orthoapaedics obtaining Masters (M.S-Trauma and Orthopaedics) in 1995.
- After finishing basic surgical training in 2004, obtained membership of the royal college of Surgeons of Edinburgh (MRCSEd) and obtained fellowship of the Royal college of Surgeons of Edinburgh in 2011 (FRCSEd-Trauma and Orthopaedics).