Dr Sandeep Kamath
- MBBS,Dip D.V.L,MRCP,MRCP(Derm)
- Dr Kamath qualified as a doctor in Bangalore, India in 2000. He undertook his specialty training at Bangalore Medical College, India and continued his training in Dermatology in UK from at the Princess of Wales Hospital, Bridgend. He is the lead clinician overseeing the laser services in the Dermatology Department at Princess of Wales Hospital
Primary Specialities: Dermatology
Special Clinical Interests
Experienced in all aspects of dermatology, with special interests in skin cancers, inflammatory skin conditions and Laser Dermatology
Current NHS and/or university posts
He has been working as a Consultant at the Princess of Wales and Neath Port Talbot Hospitals since June 2017.
Year of Qualification
- Royal College of Physicians
- British Association of Dermatology
- British Medical Laser Association
- British Medical Association
- British Society of Medical Dermatology
- UK Dermatology Clinical Trials Network
We have access to 3 lasers to treat patients for different indications like hair removal, thread veins, brown blemishes and tattoos. These lasers are based in the Dermatology Department in the Princess of Wales Hospital and are operated by a Consultant Dermatologist and a very experienced Clinical Nurse Specialist in Dermatology. For a consultation, contact Bridgend Clinic.